On this page you can find links to information and downloads about Covid-19.
Covid-19 is a type of Coronavirus. Sometimes people use different names for the virus, for example ‘Covid’ or ‘Coronavirus’ or ‘COVID-19.’
Symptoms of Coronavirus
(Symptoms are signs that you might have the virus)
If you have any of these symptoms:
• Having a cough that won’t go away
• Feeling very hot (temperature)
• Finding it harder to breathe than usual
• Changes to smell or taste
Then get advice straight away
• Get advice from the NHS by phoning 111
• Or get advice in British Sign Language (BSL) from NHS Interpreter Now
• Stay at home
• Don’t go to your GP or doctors
BRIL are making Easy Read information about Coronavirus (Covid-19) We will update this information as things change. Please contact us if you would like to know more.
Easy Read Websites
Information in British Sign Language
Disability, social care and benefits
Mutual aid is when people volunteer to help and support each other in the local community.
Government Advice and Information
Please note that BRIL is not responsible for information on other websites.